Eharmony Monthly Subscription
However, Dr. Neil Clark, CEO of eHarmony will disagree. After practicing as a clinical psychologist and counselor for over 35 years, back in 2000, Dr. Neil Clark started the eHarmony dating platform with a belief that you need not rely only on luck to help https://besthookupwebsites.org/tinder-vs-tinder-plus/ find you the love of your life.
‘eHarmony' is a Los Angeles based online dating platform that is currently the USA's No.1 relationship service provider. Overall the eHarmony has helped couples finding the love of their life, thanks to the patented Compatibility Matching System from eHarmony itself. No matter what your age, origin or political and religious beliefs are, eHarmony will help you find the perfect match of your dreams.
The stats from around the world also proves this. On an average, over 600,000 eHarmony members gets married throughout all the countries that the service is active in, including the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK.
Well, if you are already an active member of the eHarmony online dating platform, and if you have already found the match of your life, thanks to eHarmony, then it's time for you to end the subscription of your eHarmony account. And if you are unaware on how to deactivate or cancel your eHarmony account, then today we are here with a detailed article that will be taking you through all the procedures required to unsubscribe yourself from eHarmony and all of it's services.
- First of all, sign-in to your existing eHarmony web account.
- Under the Settings option, click on “Account Settings”.
- Now at the bottom of your page, you will find an option with the title “Cancel My Subscription” under the Billing section. Click on the same and then complete the procedures that appear on the screen to cancel your existing subscription with eHarmony.
- Your subscription with eHarmony has not yet been canceled, the above step helps you prevent your existing subscription with eHarmony from being auto renewed.
- On the same page as on Step 2, now search and click on the “Close Account” option and then complete the on-screen procedures to completely cancel your current subscription with eHarmony. The “Close Account” option is not visible to you until you disable the eHarmony auto-renewal option.
How to Verify Auto-renewal has been Turned-off
After you turning off the auto-renewal feature of eHarmony, you need to make sure whether the auto renew has been turned off or not. To ensure yourself follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login to your eHarmony account with your login id and password.
- Go to “My Settings” page and select “Account Settings” option.
- Look at the bottom area of your page and see the subscription information. If you find “set to expire” option then it is sure that the auto-renew option is OFF. If you find “set to renew” option there, then you have not turned off the auto-renew of eHarmony yet.
Unless you choose to permanently closure of your account, you can enable auto-renew any time direct from the “Account Settings” page.
Please do mind that as you are canceling or closing your entire eHarmony account, all your paired matches will also be deleted and also your profile will also be hidden from searches and no one will be able to match with you anymore.
Please do note that this does not mean that you account is completely deleted from the eHarmony system. Your account still exists along with your photos and all the profile details that were earlier uploaded into the website, so that if you wish to come back at a later point of time, you need not go through all the initial setup once more.